Ich möchte Flugtickets kaufen und verkaufen. Als was muss ich das Gewerbe anmelden?

6 Antworten

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the instantassignmenthelp review, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

Organizing access to information sources involves many harsh conditions. To sell plane tickets, you must be an agent or subagent of the airline you intend to sell. All companies have their own requirements. In order to become an agent of a foreign company, you need to register yourself as an IATA (International Association of Carriers) accredited agent. This association makes very stringent requirements for safe equipment, for the level of training of personnel who will deal with ticket issuance. In addition, IATA only accepts guarantees from a certain circle of foreign banks. For membership in IATA, a deposit of $ 20,000 is required. For a small agency, these conditions are practically impossible. In this case, you can conclude a subagent agreement. I gathered this information from posts on Instagram in which the authors talk about different business ideas. I found a lot of such posts there and noticed that in most cases they were published by accounts with more than 14 thousand subscribers! I'm sure this is because the owners of these accounts buy instagram followersto increase their number.

Du wirst ein Gewerbe brauchen, weil ja auch die Tätigkeit als Untervermittler eine selbständige Tätigkeit ist.

Aber kein Problem, das von DAheim zu machen.

Eventuell ist das Anmeldefrei falls Du als Subunternehmer tätig wirst. Du vermittelst ja nur Reisen wie ein Reisebüro. Auf den Preis hast Du ja keinen Einfuß, Du bekommst vermutlich nur Provision. Stellt sich die Frage ob Du am Markt frei anbietest oder Dein Ticketvermittler dies tut. Ich würde bei der Gewerbeanmeldung fragen, was angemeldet werden muss und ob überhaupt was angemeldet werden muss. Falls dann was falsches angemeldet wird oder auch nix angemeldet wird, bist Du wg. Rechtsirrtum auf der sicheren Seite. Falls sich später herausstellt es muss doch was angemeldet werden, kannst Du nicht bestraft werden.

Auch wenn das nicht die Frage war: eine Person und ein Auftragggeber, das schreit nach Scheinselbständigkeit. Das würde ich auf jeden Fall vorher klären.

Really I love it ❤❤. slope unblocked

Organizing access to information sources involves many harsh conditions. To sell plane tickets, you must be an agent or subagent of the airline you intend to sell. All companies have their own requirements. I think you should record a podcast about your article and put it up in the soundcloud. And if you want to promote it, you can always use viplikes.net services in order to wind up the number of plays.