Australien: Auto verkaufen in anderem Staat?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Du kannst, musst das Auto aber nicht ummelden. Wenn du es eilig hast, waere aber sicherlich ratsam.

Fuer die registration in QLD braucht man, soweit ich weiss, einen blue slip und dann natuerlich pink slip fuer die Rego. https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/registration/register/vehicle/

Den Post hab ich im whirlpool forum gefunden

" - Buy the car registered: Pay the money, get a receipt (can be handwritten) from the seller showing that I have purchased the car. No RWC needed, as it is being sold interstate.

- Transport/drive the car to QLD. Do a RWC in QLD (non-qld RWCs are not accepted)

- Register the car and pay the usual fees (rego, stamp duty, plates...).

- Hand in the VIC plates to Queensland Transport. They'll issue a receipt. Fill up a refund form (downloadable from the vicroads website), attach the receipt, and send it to vicroads.

- Wait 4 weeks for the cheque.

I didn't realize selling a car interstate was that straightforward – no forms to fill up or anything. I suppose the car would officially still be under the seller's name until the car is re-registered in QLD. Do sellers normally mind this? I suppose the receipt would protect them against any fines or liability.

I rang up QLD transport and they confirmed the above... at least the QLD parts (do RWC, bring car to them with a receipt from the seller, fill up forms and pay)."

Ich fürchte, dass die meisten Nutzer dieser Webseite hier noch nicht einmal wissen, was Australien ist und wie man das schreibt bzw. auch nur ansatzweise Kenntnisse von den Verwaltungsvorgängen haben.

Ich weiss beides, kann Dir aber Deine Frage nicht beantworten.
Wollte eigentlich nur mal loswerden, dass ich gerne auch mal wieder nach Australien möchte.

Naja hier treffe ich so viele Deutsche da wird sicher der ein oder andere Backpacker auf der Seite unterwegs sein, der das schon hinter sich hat:) hoffe ich jetzt einfach mal